There is a new way to manage and lead that involves people doing more, learning to work in real teams, creating meaningful participation, and moving away from traditional functional comfort zones to managing the essential processes of providing service. We offer a wide range of services.
- Council/Board and Staff Retreats - Creating Productive Teams and Interventions when Teams Need Assistance - Strategic Planning & Visioning - Large-Group Interactive Events & Facilitation - Leading Meaningful Change - Coaching - Performance Improvement, including multi-rater feedback projects —“360”
RWA's mission is to add value to clients' bottom-line by providing quality independent consulting; we provide a wide variety of solutions and interventions to solve client problems. The key to success is the relationship we form with each client.
.... How Do We Do It?
We believe that a consultant works best as a partner who helps clients use their resources better. You know your organization; there is a great deal of expertise available; RWA works with you to help you strategize ways to capitalize on your strengths, while improving limitations.
We believe in realistic problem-solving. Discussing and resolving real issues moves the action forward. Toward that end, our philosophy emphasizes group interaction to solve real problems and to create an achievable action plan that addresses your needs.
.... Why Should You Work with Us?
- RWA custom designs each engagement to meet your unique needs.
- RWA is small enough to give you the personal attention you desire, and experienced enough to give you the skills and background you deserve.
- RWA works with clients as partners.
- In addition to her expertise as a trainer and facilitator, Ms. White has extensive experience as a line manager.
- RWA has the proven ability to work with groups to resolve issues and develop strategic action plans.